Welcome

Star Wars: Children of Tomorrow is a post canon Star Wars role play that is focused on user generated plots and set in 376.5 ABY. Our factions include the Jedi and Sith Orders, the Imperial Knights, Independents, and the Anti-Force Guild.

Open and going strong for over three years, we offer a friendly, active role playing environment with lots of character and plotting opportunities. Wanna play a Jedi? Go for it. How about a smuggler with a ship that can make .5 past lightspeed? Awesome. The galaxy is yours to be part of!

Ratios
The Jedi Order 18
The Sith Order 11
Anti-Force Guild 6
Independents 18
Imperial Knights 8
TOTALS 61
Site Updates
August 13th, 2014

Important Announcement

As you can see in this thread, we are working on moving onto a new board to start fresh with a lot of things. We will be going from being named Children of Tomorrow to Legends of the Galaxy, and will be making a few other changes as well. This post has the latest information regarding some important information about posting and what you'll need to do once we give members the link to the new site.

I'm going to be closing off certain sections from getting posts, since once JCink moves the new posts over, any replies to any threads on this board won't be moved over onto the new board. Once things are set up on that board, I will continue to finish making things on this board so that no one can post anything, only those with accounts can post, and no one will be able to register any accounts on this board. If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail at ChildrenofTomorrowRP@gmail.com. Thanks for being patient with us!

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

You are not logged in, you may log in below
Your account username
Your account password

Useful Links

· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D